Thursday, February 14, 2008

X-Games



I still have yet to see any of the coverage, but the word is out...there's definitely a buzz going on. We've had a great response about my architecture plaid at Oakley. Super proud of this one. It's definitely not a print for your every day Joe Schmoe, but I know there are definitely those rats out there that'll be stoked on wearing something that's completely different. Read more in the news section at Oakley.com.

/ / / / /

Feeding off that positive response, I'm jumping head first into our next series of projects at work. As usual, tight lipped, triple sealed, stamped in triplicate, super top secret superness happening behind those blast doors I affectionately call "the office". Word is that our fearless leader might be getting a tank on the grounds sometime soon, a Russian BMP. Here's hours and hours of links to explore at RKKA in WWII. The wishlist starts now!

No comments: