Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Research



I've been working on a personal project now for about two years, researching, sketching, and generally thinking about alot of stuff. Going to keep it classified as top secret, locked in the bunker for now, until I have something tangible to show. I don't want to get ahead of myself. Just a little teaser of some really great work I came across during my research. The body of work by Antony Micallef is just visually amazing. I don't agree with all of his subject matter or messages, but his technique and overall style is a treat to look at and absorb.

/ / / / /

Been hammering at the O as of late. Meetings, long days, lots of time in front of the machine and hardware. Got the camo netting up over my desk, finally. It works wonders on diffusing the glare that was seemingly magnetized to my computer screen on a daily basis. You can thank me later, retinas!

/ / / / /

Eric, Traci's brother, is flying in today. He's going to be with us for a week to celebrate Paisley's first birthday, get some quality time in with the family, some quality time with the Wii, and some quality time at the beach/in the water. So stoked to have him down here. Let the fun times ensue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nana and Poppy K. said...

Jason, we miss seeing you post to your blog. It's been too long! Get back to writing. Take time to be good to yourself.
We love who you are and who you've become.
You never cease to amaze us.
We love you lotz,
MOM and DAD