Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back To Business



Been filling up my notebooks, pages expired, pencils sharpened, deals brokered. Lots going on, life, full speed ahead. Plenty of randomness, much like the entry above, courtesy of those good, factory type guys at Field Notes. Get over there and pick up a set and start filling them up with ideas.

This week I'm rolling up the sleeves and prepping to get design dirty. Tons of projekts to tackle, some with deadlines, some without, all fun and challenging in their own way. Got a projekt being pitched to Paramount Pictures tomorrow morning, super top secret. I'm taking a look at how we live our lives in and around our homes hopefully taking a stab at making it just a little bit better. Also on deck, some projekts dealing with time and a literary endeavor.

I took a hiatus from this blog monstrosity hoping to focus my life and find a little bit of balance. All too often, when your job is your passion, the lines begin to blur and I have a hard time turning things off when I really should. Work is work and life is life, and that's that.

Something to add to the list of lists, The Annual Report. Absolute brilliance. Feltron. Consider me stunned. Each year. Dig around in there, beautifully organized, visually appealing.

No comments: