Tuesday, January 8, 2008


Lot's of revamping. Lot's of work. Lot's of parenting.

Had a little bit of a hiatus. Took some time for myself and the family. Sometimes you just have to slow down a bit. Tap the brakes. Seems a little like the world is pedal to the floor at all times. We're 10 months out from election day and it's already a media circus. Christmas was biting on Thanksgiving's heels before I had my plate cleaned while the TV's shouting at me to buy buy buy! The economy is slumping. Oil prices are through the roof. Everyone's going green just because it's now deemed to be a cool color to have on your pallete. Visual lies. Not sure where I stand yet. That's what a couple of months will do to you.

Been stockpiling reference images for a little project I got going on with Miles Lauridsen. Super top secret. Sketching commencing soon. It's always so fun working with Miles, that is when we stay on track. That's where I found the little gem from the Soviets. Always been a huge fan of what was behind that iron curtain.

Leaving next Monday for Europe for two weeks. More on that as the week progresses.

No comments: