Friday, January 11, 2008



Three days and counting. I am really excited about my trip across the pond, but I have to say that I am most excited about doing some junking in Germany. Old type face books, discarded treasures, trinkets...other peoples junk. My gold mine. Packing real light to save the room for all the goodies.

/ / / / /

This is how the trip's going down.
1. Barcelona
2. Paris
3. London
4. Berlin
5. Munich

About three days in each city. In and out, surgical strike-style. Can't wait to experience all the culture and history. Get back to my roots.

/ / / / /

Sending the wife and grom back up to Oregon for the duration of my trip and then some. Traci will get some time on the mountain with good friends (and god-parents to Paisley) Reuben and Shirlyn (Congrats on the engagement!). Should be a good time for her. Paisley will stay the weekend with Poppy and Nana K. Gonna miss the fam, huge amounts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we will miss you too baby! Have tons of fun and make sure you come home ;)